Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ICCAN’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ICCAN, Spaces, Unit 6, Albion House, High Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6BD, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We take every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate. However, we cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of the content. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
- Where a document provides guidance on the law it should not be regarded as definitive. The definitive versions of the legislation under which the Commission works can be found on the Government’s legislation website at http://www.legislation.gov.uk/.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.